Scuba as “an apparatus utilizing a portable supply of compressed gas (as air) supplied at a regulated pressure and used for breathing while swimming underwater“.
Starting Time: 09.00 A.M & Ending Time: 02.00 P.M
Holy Island Water Sports is indented to meet the entertainment requirement of the local people and the tourist who visit Rameswaram and it is an ideal destination for adventure water sports. A picture-perfect destination! Millions of tourists enjoy jet- skiing, boating, snorkeling, kayaking, boating in the glass bottom boats near the Beach.
Scuba Diving is one of the adventurous activities enjoyed by many tourists on Holy Island Water Sports. All the necessary equipment and a lifeguard, and you are all set to dive into the Blue Paradise filled with beautiful coral reefs and an enormous number of fishes. Experience a different world with underwater life forms.
The more you go down, the more your curiosities are being satisfied. It is an experience of complete peace and silence. To give life a break from the daily exertion, one must try this underwater safari. This island is the best place for Scuba Dive practice for the beginners and also for the seasoned divers.
- No Swimming Skills Required
- Free Videos & Photography Included
- Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life at Havelock Island
- Scuba dive in the crystal clear water
- Exhilarating dive near coral, pristine reefs and a mind-boggling array of fish.
- Pick-up/Drop from resort can be arranged
- Once guests arrive at reporting location, we proceed with training session
- A 15 minute training session where instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater
- 30 minutes of diving in Open Water
- Photos & Videos are shared after dive is completed